Numa Numa Dance Numa Numa Dance

THATS AWSOME

But ... I think u should resubmit 2 versions instead of the special edition because it looks very low quality. One version with the original, and one with the pictureless one with a button to turn on subtitles.

24 minutes ep 11 24 minutes ep 11

read carfully!

Being someone who notices details, there were many many many many many many many many many continuity problems (stuff that changed instantly without purposefully happening, as in you didn't notice it). And only in the last 3 episodes did the animation get to be decent. Also, the voices dont match the appearence of the characters.

Just as an example of a continuity problem:
in one of the earlier episodes, he crashes into a car, then instantly drives forward (which would be throught he car) when someone notices him.

also, in episode 10, why are they speaking in japanese or chinese or whatever, but reading english?

Life Of Kimmie (Trailer) Life Of Kimmie (Trailer)

WHAT THE FUCK???

When you submit stuff to newgrounds theres somethings u need to do. DONT SUBMIT SHIT! DONT IMPORT MOVIECLIPS INTO FLASH AND CALL IT A FLASH MOVIE!

Tech-Support Tech-Support

ROFLMAO

FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!

Royal's My Life 1: Mates Royal's My Life 1: Mates

i have to disagree with ib2raw06 ...

that was one of the worst ways to spend 3 minutes, but i voted a 2 just cause it looked like u put some effort into it.

Nothing On! Nothing On!

Coo'

it was awsome. i give it one thumb up and another slightly tilted off to the side.

DE_aztec DE_aztec

AWSOME!

I was wondering if you could tell me where you got the C&C Red Alert Music From?

Resident Evil Resident Evil

GREAT!

that was awsome. just one small thing, at the end of the movie, where did his gun go?

man vs bird man vs bird

...

that was great. (try have a nest of 'em in the roof"

Mr.bean: trailer Mr.bean: trailer

good but...

everything was good except the voice at the beginning was a little annoying

thecolony responds:

Tnx, I'll try to find better voice actors